Fit is Everything - Infinitely Adjustable for Optimal Comfort & Performance!

Saddle Fitting Sessions - Wisconsin [DATE CHANGE]

Oct. 25 – start @ 8:00 am – Parkhaven Farm – Madison
Oct. 25- start @ 1:30 pm – Shirewood – Oregon
Oct. 26 and 27- Paradigm Farm – Lake Mills
Oct. 28- start @ 9:00 am – Norwegian Hill Farm – Oconomowoc
Oct. 28- start @ 1:00 pm – Waterville Stables – Oconomowoc
Oct. 29- start @ 9:00 am – Serenity Acres – Franksville

** Dates and locations to be determined based on paid registrations received.

To schedule an appointment for this trip, with our Certified Saddle Fitter, Denise Lenz CSE, please register online below.
For further information, please contact our trip coordinator Linda 800-225-2242 X 32 or email Linda@schleese.com

Registration and Payment Required.
Registration Deadline: Sep 20, 2021

BOOK A FITTING

Find an event near you

Rider
Testimonials

Many thanks to Julia Dixon and the wonderful people at Schleese! I have just received my new saddle and it is amazing. Julia was so patient and understanding when she came out to fit us, patiently explaining why Chiefs current saddle was interfering with his movement and why it was constantly thrusting me backwards. She didn’t hurry me and let me re-try saddles again and again until I was sure what felt right. When my new saddle was ready, she again made sure everything was just right for Chief and me, offering advice on how the fit might change as Chief puts on more muscle and tips on how to deal with this. I can without hesitation recommend Schleese to anyone who is searching for a saddle that is right for them and for their horse. Schleese saddle fitters are knowledgeable and professional, and provide excellent service with a positive and helpful attitude. And knowing that my horse is supported and comfortable while working is a great feeling! Christine Cardwell, Windham Centre, ON Secretary, Irish Wolfhound Club of Canada

— Christine Cardwell - Windham Centre, ON Secretary - Irish Wolfhound Club of Canada